Sunday, July 19, 2009

LEARN the Basics of a Sane Parental Relationship

Hey PARENTS- Hassling with your hip-hopper making you Holler?!!!Hey TEENS- R u having trouble getting the 'rents off your back? Well, No matter what the case, I have the solution. Just follow these simple guidelines:

L.OVE your parent/child unconditionally. This is an easy step that if missed, can screw-up a person's life majorly!!!

E.NVITE open conversation on why you're hurt or upset, etc. Open conversation is always nice because you always know that, as long as you're not interrupted, you'll always be heard through!!!

A.GREEMENTS should always be met when everyone has said all they want to say. This balance the fairness out a lot!!!

R.ESPECT your parent's/child's thoughts, opinions, and privacies(to a certain extent).

N.EVER leave a disagreement without attempting to resolve it. If you do, you're asking for trouble with bottling-up, over-anxiety, stressing-out, etc., etc.

If you noticed, each new line spelled LEARN. I used this acronym because I know that I always learn from my mother and father, and it betters me as a person and a pre-adult. If you follow these guidelines, your life probably won't change completely, but it may just be an inch short of mile!!! And remember always: learn to live to laugh and love!!! G'day

***Note:I fully understand that invite in obviously spelled with an i not e, but then again, L.I.A.R.N just doesn't come close to being as cool!!!

No comments: